Why to Choose the University of West Bohemia?
The University of West Bohemia is a modern, rapidly developing institution located in Pilsen, Czech Republic. More than fourteen thousand students of the University are enrolled in a wide range of bachelor, master and PhD study programs that draw on the best traditions of European higher education. The ECTS Label (European Credit Transfer and Accumulation System) awarded to the University certifies compliance with European standards. Each graduate receives a Diploma and a Diploma Supplement, which facilitates recognition of education at the international level.
International students are invited to study or do research in the following fields: Information Technologies, Electrical Engineering, Applied Sciences, Mechanical Engineering, Economics, Business and Management, Law, Education, Health Care Studies, Design and Art, Political Science, Sociology, Archaeology, Anthropology, Languages or PHILOSOPHY.
Cost of Living
In Czech Republicthe currency is the Czech crown (CZK). One euro is approximately 25,5 CZK. The monthly expenses during studies at Pilsen amount to approximately 10,000 CZK.
- International office: http://international.zcu.cz/en/o_nas.html
- Requirements for studying at University of West Bohemia in Pilsen: https://zcu.cz/en/study/International_students/study_at_UWB/Entry_requirements.html
- Accommodation: http://skm.zcu.cz/erasmus-and-foreign-students.html
- Public services, useful information about study and living: https://www.zcu.cz/en/ects/ECTS_IP.html
- Student organization supporting incoming students: https://esn.zcu.cz/